Flexx Handlebar Moto
- Flat Rate Shipping
WHAT IF YOUR HANDS AND ARMS WERE NO LONGER THE LIMITING FACTOR?
The Flexx Handlebar provides the performance you need to eliminate numbness and hand fatigue, allowing you to ride longer and charge harder.
A rigid handlebar transfers vibration and abuse to the rider’s upper body. Flexx Handlebars dramatically reduce those impacts and vibration, allowing you to focus on riding instead of hanging on. Flexx Handlebars are assembled with a proprietary bushing in the pivot pin to isolate the handles from metal-to-metal contact. They ship with a variety of elastomers that allow you to further tune the bar to your preferences. This provides you with the highest performing handlebar available, combining less vibration, subdued impacts, and improved ergonomics for a better day riding.
Getting to the races isn’t easy. Don’t let unnecessary hand and arm fatigue get in the way of your results.
We guarantee you'll love the performance of the Flexx Handlebar and what it can do for you. Check out our performance guarantee here
-We have a new low bar that’s 68mm tall. This means we now have 3 different bar heights: 68mm, 92mm, and 116mm.
-The 92mm bar was previously referred to as the “Low” bar, it’s now referred to as the “Standard”. The 68mm tall bar will now be refferred to as the "Low"bar. The 116mm “High” bar will go unaffected.
- Flexx Handlebars are 1 1/8" at the mounting section and 7/8" at the handles.
- On dirt bikes the most common back sweeps being are a 10°, 12°, or 14°. Traditionally a taller rider will benefit from a straighter bar, it opens up the cockpit and allows more operating room. Inversely, a smaller rider will appreciate a bar with a little more back sweep to tailor the ergos to a shorter wing span.
- Our Enduro bar is 31"/787mm wide. The Enduro bend offers 9" of handle room to mount controls and accessories.
- Moto bend is 32"/812mm wide. As of September 1, 2021 Moto bends are built on our narrow center section with longer handles, 9.5" of handle room, providing you more area to mount controls and accessories.
-We can also spec the bars to suit above mount steering dampers with the angled crossbars to save you having to purchase separately (add to notes at checkout)
- Controlled and Consistent - Laterally, Flexx Handlebars are extremely stiff which makes them Precise in the steer path, meaning you do not have to “steer” through the abuse reduction mechanism
- Tunable to your preferences – You control how soft or stiff the bar is. With a properly set up Flexx Bar, you’ll never feel the bar moving but you will feel increased control and improved comfort.
- Dramatically reduces vibration - Our pivot pin is wrapped in a proprietary bushing that isolates the handles from any metal to metal contact, drastically minimizing vibration right from the start.
- American made - We take pride in bringing you the only handlebar Made in America. Constructed out of 7000 series aluminum; employing the latest technology in CNC machining and extrusion methods, our handlebars are made with the utmost hands-on precision and care.
What's in the box
- Black handlebar pad
- 3 sets of Compression Elastomers (red fitted to bars)
- 2 set of Rebound Elastomers (red fitted to bars)