Precise In The Steer Path, Forgiving In The Load Path..
To maintain a traditional feel while absorbing high frequency abuse and catastrophic impacts. Tuneable to your preferences through our assorted elastomers, you control how soft or stiff the Flexx Handlebar is.
We focus on two areas at Fasst Company; The first is absorbing abuse without sacrificing control or feel. The second is ergonomics. We spend more time on ergonomics than any other brand. Between these two areas of focus, it's surprising how much comfort can be added to your time on the bike.
We guarantee you'll love the performance of the Flexx Handlebar and what it can do for you. Check out our performance guarantee here
-On ATV’s the ideal backsweep is usually a 14 degree or a 15 degree, pending your height and what kind of riding you’re primarily doing. Most ATV’s come stock with a bar most identical to our 15* Quad High. In regards to bar height, we bring it back to rider goals. If you’re racing, you’re best to keep the bar low so the ATV handles best. If you’re just a casual trail rider and looking to add comfort, a tall bar isn’t a bad setup.
Traditionally we see taller folks preferring a straighter bar like the 14*. Check out our ATV Bar Bend Chart HERE.
-Our Quad Low is 92mm tall, our Quad High is 116mm tall.
-All of our Quad bars are 31 inches wide.
- Controlled and Consistent - Laterally, Flexx Handlebars are extremely stiff which makes them Precise in the steer path, meaning you do not have to “steer” through the abuse reduction mechanism
- Tunable to your preferences – You control how soft or stiff the bar is. With a properly set up Flexx Bar, you’ll never feel the bar moving but you will feel increased control and improved comfort.
- Dramatically reduces vibration - Our pivot pin is wrapped in a proprietary bushing that isolates the handles from any metal to metal contact, drastically minimizing vibration right from the start.
- We take pride in bringing you the only handlebar Made in America. Constructed out of 7000 series aluminum; employing the latest technology in CNC machining and extrusion methods, our handlebars are made with the utmost hands-on precision and care.
What's in the box
- Black handlebar pad
- 3 sets of Compression Elastomers
- 2 set of Rebound Elastomers
Need help choosing a bend?